The Midwest Gateway RV Dealers Association (MGRVDA) returns to the Family Arena in St. Charles County, Sept 11-13.
If COVID-19 taught us anything it’s the value of being able to head out on the open road in a way that is fun, safe
During the MGRVDA Fall RV Show, 10 of the area’s most trusted, family-owned RV dealerships will be on hand to share advice, travel tips, experiences
To ensure that everyone in attendance stays safe:
- Be sure to bring a mask.
- Practice social distancing with those that you don’t know.
- Wash/sanitize hands frequently, especially after viewing the RVs.
- Avoid crowds or busy areas.
- Stay at home if you feel feverish or have had a fever in the past 24 hours.
Attendees can be sure that our dealers will:
- Provide signage to remind you to practice social distancing.
- Provide ample hand sanitizer and handwashing stations.
- Designate Enter and Exit points for each RV. (We also request one family per RV.)
- Disinfect every high touch surface area on each unit throughout the day and prior to opening each day.
- Require staff to wear a face-covering while in close proximity to the public.
- Provide masks for free to those who left theirs at home.
Show hours are 10 am.-8 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 11 and Saturday, Sept. 12 and from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. on Sunday, Sept. 13. Parking is $10 per vehicle but entry to the show is free.
This is a rain or shine event.