Don't Miss
Home >> News >> Dardenne Prairie >> Hanley Road project contract approved

Hanley Road project contract approved

North Hanley Road
North Hanley Road in Dardenne Prairie.

On July 1, the Dardenne Prairie Board of Aldermen voted unanimously to authorize the city administrator to negotiate and enter into an agreement for construction engineering services for the Hanley Road reconstruction and improvements project. 

The proposed cost for construction engineering services is $89,816.93. The city will be reimbursed from federal funds at 40% of actual construction costs. Up to $36,000 of the remaining 60% will be shared by city and county. The county will reimburse the city for 50% of the actual construction costs, up to a maximum of $45,000. The city’s portion of the construction engineering for the project is estimated to be 10% or $8,982. The city’s actual costs for construction will be determined as the project is completed.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email
Share this:

Comments

comments

X