On the heels of the governor’s announcement that all COVID-19 restrictions will be lifted statewide on June 16, Riverwalk Partners, LLC announced the debut of the St. Charles Fun Fest.
The St. Charles Fun Fest will take place Wednesdays through Sundays, June 19-July 5 at the Lewis & Clark Boathouse Parking Lot.
Rides, games, beer and concessions will be offered, with general admission starting at $5 per person. Unlimited ride passes will start at $20 per person. Tickets will be limited and sold in a reserved time slot to help facilitate COVID-19 protocols. Guests can reserve their tickets ahead of time
online at stcharlesfunfest.com.
Health and safety procedures will include:
- Event employees’ and guest’s temperatures will be taken before entering the grounds.
- Social distancing will be implemented throughout the venue.
- There will be reduced capacity per time slot.
- Employees will wear masks.
- A dedicated sanitation team will conduct a facilitate thorough cleaning of all rides prior to opening and continuously throughout the day.
- High traffic areas will be cleaned and sanitized throughout the day.
The Lewis & Clark Boathouse and Museum will remain open to the public during normal business hours throughout the festivities.
St. Charles Fun Fest will be closed on Monday and Tuesday weekly and open on Wednesday and Thursday from 4-10 p.m. and Friday through Sunday from noon-10 p.m.