The spread of COVID-19 has caused many closures and scheduling changes that impact facilities, businesses and restaurants in St. Charles County and beyond.
However, municipalities and city officials are continuing citywide business amidst state and nationwide updates.
Here is an alphabetical list of upcoming City Council/Board of Aldermen meetings across St. Charles County, and how you can view them:
- The next Cottleville Board of Aldermen meeting is scheduled for 7 p.m. on Wednesday, April 15 at Cottleville City Hall, 5490 Fifth Street.
- For more information or rescheduling updates, visit cityofcottleville.com.
- The next Dardenne Prairie Board of Aldermen meeting is scheduled for 6 p.m. on Thursday, April 1 at 2023 Hanley Road in Dardenne Prairie.
- For more information or rescheduling updates, visit dardenneprairie.org.
- The next O’Fallon City Council meeting is scheduled for 7 p.m. on Thursday, March 26.
- All O’Fallon meetings can be streamed live or on-demand on OFallonTV, or by visiting ofallon.mo.us. O’FallonTV is available on Charter Spectrum TV Channel 991 and AT&T U-verse Channel 99.
St. Charles County
- The next regular St. Charles County Council meeting is scheduled for 7 p.m. on April 13.
- Meetings are available to be streamed live or on-demand at SCCMO-TV, or by visiting the city’s official website at sccmo.org for more information.
- The next St. Peters Board of Aldermen meeting is scheduled for 7: 30 p.m. on Thursday, March 26 at the St. Peters Justice Center, 1020 Grand Teton Drive.
- The meeting will be open to the public as usual, but the public will be advised about suggested social distancing practices while in the auditorium.
- All St. Peters meetings can be streamed live and on-demand on SPTV St. Peters TeleVision, or by visiting stpetersmo.net for more information. SPTV is available on Charter Channel 992 and AT&T U-verse Channel 99.
- The next Weldon Spring Board of Aldermen meeting is scheduled for 5 p.m. on Thursday, March 26 at City Hall, 5401 Independence Road.
- The facility will be closed to the public, but audio from the meeting will be projected into the parking lot and will be recorded to later be published online at weldonspring.org.