Tours, guided by Linda Koenig, will visit architectural and historical treasures, museums, Amish country in Illinois, theaters, cemeteries and other points of interest. A variety of food items will be served on each tour. While the first tour of the season on Jan. 16 is sold out, 11 outings remain as follows:
• St. Louis Steeplechase Tour on Feb. 26; admission is $77 per person.
• Winston Churchill and Auto World in Fulton, Missouri on March 24; admission is $96 per person.
• Illinois Amish: Quilt Fest and More on April 25; admission is $106 per person.
• Historic New Harmony, Indiana, on May 20; admission is $109 per person.
• In The Army Now on June 25; admission is $78 per person.
• Arrow Rock and the Lyceum Theatre on July 22; admission is $123 per person.
• St. Louis Highlights on Aug. 13; admission is $87 per person.
• Historic West St. Louis County Homes on Sept. 18; admission is $99 per person.
• Touchstones To Our Past on Oct. 13; admission is $75 per person.
• Kimmswick Holiday Shopping and the Anheuser Mansion on Nov. 5; admission is $88 per person.
• Tree-Mendous St. Louis Holly-Day on Dec. 11; admission is $82 per person.
All tours leave from the west parking lot of St. Peters City Hall, located at 1 St. Peters Centre Blvd. Price of tours includes transportation, lunch, donations, gratuities and admissions unless otherwise noted.
For more information on any of the tours, visit stpetersmo.net/arts, or call (636) 397-6903, ext. 1624. To register for a tour, visit stpetersmo.net/Rec-Connect, or call (636) 939-2386, ext. 1400.