Thrill rides & wristbands
Celebrate St. Peters 2019 offers plenty of fun carnival rides during the two-day festival!
Fair-goers can save by purchasing Unlimited Carnival Ride Wristbands in advance for $20. Advance sales for wristbands are available at City Hall and St. Peters Rec-Plex until Sept. 19. The regular cost for wristbands is $25 at the event.
Unlimited ride wristbands can be purchased for select sessions. Session one is from 5-10:30 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 20. Session two is on Saturday afternoon from 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
Unlimited ride wristbands are not available for the last session of the carnival on Saturday evening—rides for that session can only be purchased through tickets available on the event’s midway.
Guests purchasing a wristband in advance receive a token to take to the carnival midway at Celebrate St. Peters during the session for which it was purchased.
Wristbands for each session cost $20 in advance, or $25 at the festival. Single tickets and wristbands are also available for purchase at the carnival midway during the event.
What you should bring
• Lawn chairs or blankets to sit on during the Celebrate St. Peters concerts. Seating will be available on the lawn and on paved surfaces.
• Cash for concessions and game tickets. A limited number of vendors will accept credit/debit cards. An ATM will be available on site for guests needing cash during the event.
• Soft drinks and food, but no alcoholic beverages, coolers or glass containers.
Due to extensive flooding in the local area earlier in 2019, a few changes have been made to the event site for this year’s festival.
Parking inside 370 Lakeside Park will be limited to reserved parking passes only. Reserved Parking Passes will be on sale in advance only at City Hall and St. Peters Rec-Plex from Sept. 3-20. Reserved Parking Passes are good both days of the event; they cost $20 for St. Peters residents [with a Resident Privilege Card] or $25 for the general public. You will not be able to purchase Reserved Parking Passes at the event.
Due to limited parking, attendees should plan on arriving early and consider using satellite parking at Mid Rivers Mall in two locations: 1) The Executive Centre Parkway entrance near Planet Fitness; and 2) The Grand Teton Drive entrance in the lot located across from the St. Peters Justice Center. Free shuttles will run between the mall and the park all weekend long.
Due to limited parking, arrive early and strongly consider using satellite parking at Mid Rivers Mall. Free shuttles are available at all parking areas.
For more information and parking maps, visit www.stpetersmo.net/celebrate.
What you cannot bring
• Pets, with the exception of service animals, are not allowed at Celebrate St. Peters.
• Glass is prohibited from Lakeside Park during Celebrate St. Peters. However, baby bottles, baby food jars and glass lined vacuum bottles are exempt.
• Alcoholic beverages may not be brought into Celebrate St. Peters. Food and soft drinks are allowed, no coolers. Food, soft drinks and beer may be purchased at concession stands throughout the festivities.
Friday, Sept. 20
4-10:30 p.m. Carnival Rides and games/vendor booths open
7 p.m. Main Stage Entertainment, presented by Mid Rivers Newsmagazine, KFAV 99.9 FM and THE VIPER 100.7 FM, featuring:
- Sawyer Brown
- Alyssa Lynn Little
- Plastic Kings [featuring former members of Contagious]
Saturday, Sept. 21
11 a.m.-10:30 p.m. Carnival rides and games/vendor booths open
11 a.m.-2 p.m. The Home Depot Kids’ Workshop, newly located at the Corporate Pavilion
Noon-4:30 p.m. Free performances in the vendor area, featuring:
- Pete Sigmund
- Wade Trent
Free entertainment in the Corporate Pavilion, featuring:
- Children’s performer Babaloo at 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
7 p.m. Main Stage Entertainment, presented by KSHE-95, including:
- SFO Journey tribute band [opening act]
- Fireworks Show over the lake
- Head East
[Times are approximate.]