Lake Saint Louis may be receiving some Christmas presents early in the form of new developments that may generate tax revenue.
The city’s Board of Aldermen approved plats, special use permits, site plans and a rezoning for office buildings, a daycare facility, a self-storage facility, commercial buildings and a fire station at its Nov. 20 meeting. The board approved four ordinances and resolution that will speed along those developments, many of which may begin building next year.
The board approved:
- An ordinance that included preliminary and final subdivision plats, a site plan and special use permit for the construction and operation of a 122,594-square-foot self-storage facility at 319 Feise Commercial Drive.
- An ordinance that included preliminary and final subdivision plats and a site plan for the construction of a 36,000-square-foot office building on lot 5 of the Hawk Ridge Business Park and golf course.
- An ordinance that included preliminary and final subdivision plats and a site plan for an 11,491-square-foot daycare facility on lot 2B of the Hawk Ridge Business Park and golf course.
- An ordinance approving a zoning classification change from Community Business District to Downtown Lakefront Redevelopment Overlay District along with a preliminary development and site plan for the construction of a near 12,000-square-foot fire station on commercial Lot B of the Landings Plat Four subdivision.
- A resolution approving a site plan and special use permit for a 12,882-square-foot commercial building with an 11,270-square-foot onsite material equipment and storage yard at 301 Parkway Industrial Drive.