Before you head to 370 Lakeside Park to enjoy all the fun of Celebrate St. Peters, take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with the celebration’s regulations.
What should you bring?
• Lawn chairs or blankets to sit on during the Celebrate St. Peters concerts. Seating is available on the lawn and on paved surfaces.
• Cash for concessions and game tickets. An ATM machine is available on site for guests needing cash during the event.
• Soft drinks and food, but no alcoholic beverages, glass bottles or coolers.
What you cannot bring
• Visitors may not bring pets into 370 Lakeside Park during the Celebrate St. Peters event. Doing so is a violation of city code; however, this rule does not apply to any animal owned and used by a disabled person or pets staying/remaining in the RV/tent camping area of the park. Please note that the St. Peters Rotary Club Dog Park will not be open during Celebrate St. Peters.
• Visitors may not bring glass beverage containers into 370 Lakeside Park during Celebrate St. Peters. Glass beverage containers include, but are not limited to, glass bottles, glass jars and drinking glasses. However, baby bottles, baby food jars and glass lined vacuum bottles are exempt.
• Visitors are not allowed to bring alcoholic beverages into Celebrate St. Peters. Food, soft drinks and beer are sold at concession stands throughout the festivities.
• Visitors are not allowed to bring coolers into Celebrate St. Peters.
370 Lakeside Park is located at 1000 Lakeside Park Drive. The Park is accessible from the 370 Lakeside Park Drive/Truman Boulevard exit off Hwy. 370, north of I-70.
If you’re heading east or west on I-70: Take Exit 224 to access Hwy. 370. As you drive east on Hwy. 370, use Exit 2 to reach 370 Lakeside Park Drive. Turn left on Lakeside Park Drive, and head north to park entrance.
If you’re heading west on 370: Exit from Hwy. 370 at Lakeside Park Drive, turn right and head north to park entrance.
Thousands of free parking spaces are available for Celebrate St. Peters at 370 Lakeside Park both inside and outside the park. Free shuttle buses will bring guests to and from their vehicles and the main event grounds.
A limited number of reserved parking passes (500) also are available and provide a convenient spot inside the park near the festivities, allowing guests easy access to their vehicles while at the event. One pass is good for both Friday and Saturday. Reserved parking passes are sold in advance only and can be purchased at St. Peters City Hall or the St. Peters Rec-Plex registration desk during normal business hours. The cost is $20 per pass for St. Peters residents and $25 for other guests. A St. Peters Resident Privilege card is required to get the resident discount.